Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Flighty Update

I know, I know. I never blog. True.


Life just keeps blurring past me. Loving every moment (well...almost) of watching the kids grow up before my eyes. But nothing seems significant enough to write about. I'll do my best for an update:
  • Amelia has lost two teeth. She is obsessed with getting money from the tooth fairy and has been ever since she witnessed her cousin Haley loose a tooth. The first tooth was ready to come out, hanging by a thread. I asked her if she wanted me to yank it out. Uh-uh. She wanted to do it herself. She just reached in there and yanked it out. A week or so later, the next tooth was loose. This time, she yanked that thing out in my opinion, about three days early. It was not THAT loose. She wanted that money bad!
  • Lane is the cutest thing ever right now. He is talking up a storm. The only noticeable speech problem he has left is his r's, which makes his talking so adorable to me. I love it! I keep saying I'm going to write down some of the way he says things so I can remember it but I never do.
  • All three kids are really into telling jokes. My current favorite is supposed to go like this: What do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you? Nacho cheese. But when Lane tells it, it sounds like this: What's cheese that doesn't long to you? Nacho cheese. Hey, at least they are starting to make sense!
  • Owen is 2. Enough said, right?
I myself, am up to my usual hobby hopping! I seem to be all out consumed with one thing for a period of time and then I shift to something else for a while. In 2009 it included sewing, Twilight, baking, photoshop & digital craftiness in general, along with constant projects for the kids school. Every single one of those remains an interest of mine, I just don't have time for more than one of them at any single time. At the moment I am back to reading, thanks to my sister, who hooked me on the Stephanie Plum novels. I am on book 5 of 14. This obsession may last a while. Hoping to get back to sewing soon after that. I really miss it.

I'm not even going there with New Year's Resolutions. I mean really. Just pull up my blog on that matter from last year and ditto that. Depressing!

I'm off to see what kind of blunder Stephanie will find herself in this time. Bible study starts back tomorrow at which time I will institute the Can't Read My Book Until I've Read My Bible routine. That usually works out well. Sometimes.

2 comments:

PrayerLifeco said...

Love Stephanie Plum! The grandmother reminds me of my Mimi. I need to go the library asap. Maybe tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Thanks for updating!!! I enjoy reading your blog even if you think it is boring. I think it is great!!!!